This is to inform you that the application window for the Dean’s Scholarships for International Students at Grand View University, USA 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Below is a summary of points to note about the Deans’ Scholarships for International Students at Grand View University, USA 2023-24 :
- . Funding is partial.
- . They take all courses at Grand View University.
- . International students are eligible to apply.
- . All undergraduate students are eligible
Apply for the Grand View University Deans’ Scholarships to help you begin your academic career in the United States.
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist applicants who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program.
The deadline for applications is variable.
The Deans Scholarship for International Students at Grand View University, USA 2023-24 is a program that seeks to reward high-achieving internationals, and is only available for the course below:
- . All courses
Students of the following nationalities are eligible:
All of the following will be provided by the university :
- . Grand View University will provide $13,000 to high-potential applicants in the United States.
Grand View University International Student Deans Scholarships, USA 2023-24 are primarily for undergraduate programs.
Number of scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Deans’ Scholarships for International Students at Grand View University, USA 2023-24 :
- . Applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
To apply, all expected and organized steps have been outlined below for the Deans’ Scholarships for International Students at Grand View University, USA 2023-24 :
- . Students must apply for admission to Grand View University via the university’s website. The application for admission will be used to evaluate applicants.
- . Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide official transcripts, a financial statement, a copy of their passport, a letter of recommendation, a statement of intent, and a professional resume.
- . Applicants must have completed high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- . Students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
1. 69 on the TOEFL
2. PTE – 48 IELTS – 6.0
3. 95. Duolingo