We bring to your attention the application window for the Excellence Fund for International Master Students, Netherlands 2023-24
The list hereafter sums up the points you should note about the Excellence Fund for International Master Students, The Netherlands 2023-24 :
- The funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- The following international students are eligible
- All Master’s candidates are eligible
Haarlem model UN is asking deserving students to apply for the Achievement Fund and have the chance to participate in its prestigious conference. Applications are now open.
A new scholarship initiative called The Excellency Fund has been created to increase the diversity of students at HMUN and in the MUN community. This grant will be awarded to 5-10 students, which justifies the €85 tuition fee. Applicants must write and submit a 100-400 word letter of inspiration in order to be considered.
The application deadline is currently open.
The Excellence Fund for International Master’s Students, The Netherlands 2022-23 is a program that aims to reward the best performing international students. It is only available for the courses below:
- All courses
The following nationalities are eligible :
- All countries
Benefits of the scholarship
All of the following will be provided by the university :
- Selected candidates will receive a Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN) scholarship that will pay the full delegate fee of €85,000 per delegate.
Type of Degree
The Excellence Fund for International Master’s Students, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily intended for Master’s degree candidates.
Number of scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Excellence Fund for International Master’s Students, The Netherlands 2023-24 :
- Applicants must meet each of the conditions listed below to be eligible :
- Applicants must be self-motivated, have learning aspirations, and have an interest in international relations (IR).
- The scholarship is open to foreign and Dutch delegates.
The following procedure remains the only viable way to apply for the scholarship :
- The Deputy Secretary General for Administration and Finance, Julian van Breugel, makes a careful selection from all applicants. The following student receives the scholarship after an interview with his or her MUN director.
- Delegates must submit an essay of 100-400 words.
- A cover letter addressed to the DSGA. The cover letter must include the delegate’s motivation for participating in HMUN and contact information for their MUN director. The deadline for submissions is March 8.
- Contact the DSGA at [email protected] or by clicking on the “apply here” button if you have any questions or would like more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the FAQs that will help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Excellence Fund for International Master’s Students, Netherlands?
- This is a master’s position reserved for top-performing scholarship applicants at accredited universities.
What are some tips to increase my chances of being selected?
- Meet the deadlines and provide all requested documents correctly.
Is this scholarship open to both domestic and foreign applicants?
- No. This scholarship is only open to international applicants.