The school season is here, so we thought it necessary to introduce you to the McCall MacBain scholarships for studying in Canada at the master’s level during the 2023/2024 academic year for international students.
Below you can see all the information about the McCall MacBain scholarships.
Mainly, you will see the following 4 parts:
- The requirements of the scholarships.
- The conditions of admission to the scholarships.
- The deadline to apply.
- How you can apply for the scholarship.
In addition to this scholarship, we also offer advice and assistance on how to find other scholarships abroad to study in other countries.
McCall MacBain Scholarship Targeted Students
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target Groups: All groups.
McCall MacBain Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship Amount: Up to $20,000 CAD
McCall MacBain Scholarship Information
- Organization offering the scholarship: McGill University
- City: Montreal
- Level of study: Master
- Scholarship for the academic year: 2023-2024
- Name of the scholarship: McCall MacBain Scholarship
- The specialty of the bouse: Basic Sciences, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Technology, all specialties of the university.
- Date to Apply: 2022
Terms and Conditions of University Scholarships
Being a McCall MacBain Scholar is about more than financial support.
We believe that community involvement is essential. The scholarship program brings together exceptional students who are committed to using their leadership skills to effect positive change.
A McCall MacBain Fellowship is an opportunity to work on a wide range of challenges in different sectors.
It’s also about sharing a common vision of the kind of leaders you want to be: leaders with humility and integrity, committed to continuous learning and connecting people while taking bold risks that are worthwhile.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship will enable you to enter a fully-funded undergraduate master’s or professional program with academic prerequisites at McGill University.
The scholarship covers tuition and fees for the duration of the program of study, a stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms, and a relocation grant to Montreal.
Apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada