We bring to your attention the application window for the HMUN Excellence Fund for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about HMUN Excellency Fund for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
Model from Haarlem The United Nations is asking deserving students to apply for the Excellency Fund and have the chance to participate in its prestigious conference. There are open applications.
A scholarship-based initiative called The Excellency Fund was established to increase the diversity of students at HMUN and in the MUN community. This scholarship will be given to 5–10 students, making it worth the €85 tuition. Applicants must write and submit a letter of inspiration that ranges in length from 100 to 400 words in order to be considered.
The application deadline is March 23, 2023.
HMUN Excellency Fund for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The accepted applicants will get a scholarship from the Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN) paying the delegate’s fee total, i.e., €85,00 for each delegate.
The HMUN Excellency Fund for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily for master’s applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the HMUN Excellency Fund for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Check the admissions page for full eligibility
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Delegates must submit a Letter of Motivation to the DSGA in the range of 100 to 400 words in order to apply.
- Needed Papers: Applicants are required to submit a 100–400 word Letter of Motivation describing their motivations for applying to HMUN. They must also include the contact information of their MUN director.
- The candidates must review and meet the position’s requirements in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the conference’s language requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the HMUN Excellency Fund for International Students, Netherlands?
- It is a Ph.D. position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited universities.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.