Recipe for homemade toothpaste with vegetable charcoal
Vegetable charcoal is an important ally for cleaning and whitening your teeth. Here is a recipe based on coconut oil in which we add vegetable charcoal. It’s very easy, very fast, and above all very effective!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Quantity: 20 ml
- Efficiency: 5/5
- One large tablespoon of coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon of activated vegetable charcoal
- 4 or 5 drops of lemon essential oil (or other according to your taste)
- A bowl
- A closed jar for storage
- A spoon to mix
- Place the coconut oil and charcoal in a bowl.
- Mix well until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the essential oil and mix one last time.
- Pour your toothpaste into its final container, if it is not already.
- Moisten your toothbrush.
- Put a little charcoal toothpaste on it.
- Brush your teeth as usual.
- This toothpaste can be kept for about 2 months.