Recipe for homemade toothpaste with aloe vera
Enjoy all the benefits of aloe vera gel, whose soothing, healing, and moisturizing properties will do your gums a world of good.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Quantity: 150 ml
- Efficiency: 5/5
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of white clay
- 2 or 3 drops of essential oil
- A bowl
- A spoon
- A container with a lid to store your toothpaste
- Slightly heat the coconut oil to melt it (in the microwave or in a double boiler).
Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix, then pour the mixture into a closed container to store it. Your toothpaste is ready!
- Moisten your toothbrush.
- Place a small amount of toothpaste on it with a small spatula or spoon (or whatever). Don’t dip the toothbrush directly into the toothpaste jar, so as not to contaminate it. Don’t use your fingers either, for the same reason.
- Brush your teeth as usual.