This is to bring to your attention that the application window for international scholarships for the Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
The list below summarizes the points you should note about the scholarship program:
- Funding is partial
- They take English from speakers of other languages at the University of Warwick.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters’s students are eligible.
If you want to learn to teach English as a world language, you should apply for the MA TESOL International Scholarships given by the University of Warwick in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is primarily available to all international and local students enrolled in the University of Warwick’s Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages program. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the course requirements, which will pay a portion of their tuition.
The application deadline is currently open.
The Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages International Scholarship at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23 is a program that seeks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
Students of the following nationalities are eligible :
- All countries
Any of the following will be provided by the university :
- The scholarship recipient will receive £3,000, which is half the current tuition rate for the degree being pursued at the University of Warwick.
Type of Degree
The Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages International Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23, is primarily for master’s degree programs.
Number of scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages International Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23:
- Applicants must be British or international students who have received a full-time offer at the University of Warwick.
To apply, all the organized and arranged steps have been outlined below for the International Scholarships for Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23 :
- On the university portal, students can begin their application for eligibility. Please email your application to [email protected]uk by the deadline, with the subject line “MA TESOL Bursary”.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted to the university by students:
- . Statement of Intent
- . bachelor’s degree transcript
- . One example
- . CV
1. Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
2. Linguistic Requirements: Students must pass the following linguistic proficiency exams in English:
3. IELTS – 6.5