Please be advised that the application window for the Ohio Trustee Scholarships for International Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified candidates.
Below is a summary of points to note about the scholarship program :
- Funding is partial.
- They attend all classes at Ohio University.
- International students are eligible.
- All undergraduate students are eligible
A college degree gives you the freedom to choose your future path. Ohio University created the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students to examine the importance of education.
For the 2022-2023 academic year, the scholarship is available to academically eligible students who are categorized as non-Ohio residents.
The application deadline is December 1, 2022.
The Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 is a program to recognize high-achieving international students, and is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students of the following nationalities are eligible :
- All countries
Benefits of the scholarship
One of the following benefits will be provided by the university :
- Non-resident students will receive varying scholarship amounts based on their academic excellence at Ohio University.
The Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 scholarships are primarily for undergraduate programs.
Number of scholarships
All candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 program :
- This scholarship assists academically eligible students who are classified as non-Ohio residents for tuition purposes to enter OHIO.
- The amount of the non-resident student scholarship is determined by academic standing.
To apply, all organized and arranged steps have been highlighted below for the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 scholarships :
- Applicants must be registered in an undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will be awarded to the top candidate.
- The applicant’s academic records from all secondary/post-secondary institutions attended, with a confirmed or certified translation if the original document is not in English, proof of citizenship: a copy of your passport and proof of appropriate funds.
- Entrance Standards: Students must meet the university’s entrance requirements.
All students seeking direct admission to a full-time university program must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
. A present score on the TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English test is required. The minimum requirements are as follows. The testing agency must send you the IELTS reports directly. The testing agency must send you the TOEFL results online (school code 1593). Once your Duolingo English test has been verified, you may submit your results to Ohio University online.
. Minimum score requirements for English proficiency
1. 520 on the TOEFL (composition score of 5)
2. 68 on the TOEFL Internet (IBT) (writing score of 17)
3. 6.0 on the IELTS (no score below 5.5)
4. 95 on the Duolingo English test
- . Completion of at least three years of high school in an English-speaking system, including three years of English (non-ESL) courses at the B level or above.
- . Present an ACT composite score of 21. subscores of 21 in English and 21 in reading.
- . Present a total SAT score of 1060, including a sub-score of 540 in evidence-based reading and writing.
- . Have earned a C or further in Ohio University’s English 1510 equivalent: Writing and Rhetoric I (Freshman Composition). The equivalency of courses will be determined during the application process.