We bring to your attention the application window for the Orange Knowledge program for international students, Netherlands 2023-24.
Below is a summary of points to note about the Orange Knowledge Program for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24 :
- Funding is complete
- They take all courses at Oxford University
- The following international students are eligible
- All applicants for scholarships, masters, and short courses/training are eligible.
The Kennis Ontwikkelings programma (KOP), often known as the Orange Knowledge Program, is a new program that started operating under the Dutch Fellowship Programs (NFP) on July 1, 2017. (KOP).
KOP seeks to improve institutions of higher and professional education and the capacity, knowledge, and quality of individuals and groups within them.
The application deadline is October 11, 2023.
The Orange Knowledge Program for International Students, The Netherlands 2022-23 is a program that aims to reward top-performing international students, and is only available for the course below:
- All courses
The following nationalities are eligible to apply:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Colombia, Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Georgia, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories Peru, Philippines, Rwanda Senegal, Sierra Leone Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Africa Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania Uganda Thailand, Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe.
Benefits of the scholarship
The university will provide one of the following :
- An Orange Knowledge Program scholarship is intended to augment the salary you should continue to receive while studying in the Netherlands.
- Your living expenses, as well as those related to tuition, visas, travel, insurance, and thesis research, will be covered by the scholarship.
- If necessary, the fellow is required to pay the difference between the KOP NFP personal allowance and the actual expenses.
Type of Degree
The Orange Knowledge Program for International Students, The Netherlands 2023-24is primarily intended for applicants for scholarships, masters, and short courses/training.
Number of scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Orange Knowledge for International Students, Netherlands 2023-24 program:
- A professional must be a citizen of, work in, and reside in one of the countries on the current list of Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) countries ;
. A statement from the current employer, consistent with the guidelines established by Nuffic, is required. All information must be included, and the statement must provide endorsements for all commitments made in the form.
- It is not possible to work for a company that can reasonably be expected to have its own funds for staff development, such as a multinational company (Shell, Unilever, or Microsoft), a large national or international company, or a bilateral donor agency (USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid, etc.).
- An international NGO; a multilateral donor agency (such as a UN agency, World Bank, IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, or IDB); (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- A statement from the current employer that follows the structure specified by Nuffic is required. All information must be included, and the statement must include endorsements for all commitments specified in the format.
- A government document meeting the requirements of the nation in which the employer is located (if applicable) is required.
- An official passport still valid at least three months after the date of submission of the application form is required.
The following procedure remains the only viable way to apply legally :
- Be sure to read the eligibility requirements carefully before applying, and find out if your company will recommend you for the scholarship.
- You can begin building your application once you are certain you are eligible for a KOP NFP scholarship.
- Before submitting an application, it is essential that you read the entire program webpage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the FAQs that will help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Orange Knowledge program for international students, in the Netherlands?
- It is a scholarship, master’s degree, and short courses/training reserved for the highest performing applicants of the Oxford University Scholarship.
What are some tips to increase my chances of being selected?
- Meet the deadlines and provide all requested documents correctly.
Is this scholarship open to both domestic and foreign applicants?
- No. This scholarship is only open to national applicants.