One of the most important steps in studying in a particular country is choosing a program of study that matches the student’s abilities and tastes. In previous articles, we have discussed the steps to take to study in Ireland. Today, we are going to present you with the best university programs and degrees offered in Ireland.
These are not only the most popular study programs for international students. But they are also the best programs for securing employment in Ireland. In addition, many in-demand fields in the country suffer from a shortage of qualified skills, which is another reason to choose to study in Ireland. And while studying for your degree, you’ll also have the chance to take advantage of state-of-the-art study and research facilities in the country.
To start, we’ll review some of the major tracks available at Irish universities, as well as the degrees available in each track.
Trinity College Dublin is one of the top universities in Ireland. And by extension, it offers some of the best academic programs through its three colleges throughout Ireland:
- Bachelor of Economics: in this major, the student studies all the principles and theories related to economics. In addition, other subjects are also studied, such as law, mathematics, finance, and marketing.
- Bachelor of Arts in English Studies: In this section, the student is introduced to the history of the English language. In addition, he or she studies poetry, writing, American literature, and other subjects related to the English language.
- Bachelor of Laws: The study of law is one of the most important majors. A special college for this field is affiliated with Trinity College Dublin.
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy: Here the student deals with the most complex issues that require thought and analysis to arrive at various facts and theories.
For masters, here are the most sought-after majors at Trinity College Dublin:
- Financial risk management.
- International Marketing.
It offers more than 70 undergraduate programs in various fields such as:
- Agriculture and Nutrition.
- Engineering and design studies.
- Law and Justice.
- Health and medicine.
- Social Sciences.
As for the most famous majors of this college in terms of masters, they are the following:
- Economic Management.
- Electronic and energy engineering.
- Environmental Resource Management.
First of all, the University of Galway offers a range of disciplines and bachelor’s degrees including:
- Civil Engineering.
- Commercial Law.
Here is a selection of master’s degrees:
- Science in Technical Biology.
- Computer science.
- And finally, Human Rights.
University College Cork offers a diverse range of bachelor’s degree specializations such as navigation, accounting, marketing, management, economics, and arts, as well as disciplines related to science, literature, music, food science, and nursing.
The university also offers a range of specializations in master’s programs. And the most popular of these university programs in Ireland are:
- Management and Marketing.
- Information Systems Science.
- Computer Science.
- Financial Studies.
Finally, the University of Limerick consists of three colleges:
- The College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The College of Education and Health Sciences.
- And finally, the College of Science and Engineering.
These colleges offer several specialties for bachelor’s. Among them: Arts, History, Geography, Linguistics, Medicine, Engineering of all kinds, and other specialties.
As far as Masters are concerned, among the most famous specializations of the University of Limerick, we also mention:
- Communication Technologies.
- Financial Services.
- International Marketing.